Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Anyone else having trouble

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Anyone else having trouble

    Finding a good loaf of fresh bread. I mean I hate to have a good fried pork chop and have my bread crumble in my hands...LOL
    I have honestly gotten better bread from the off brand than the name brand.Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hutchinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone else having trouble

    Likewise. The only good bread that is easy to come by, is home made. It's not the same, but still, it's good from time to time.
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

    [img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •